If for any reason at all you have any questions about Blissful Nights products, please don’t hesitate to call us at (877) 622-6550 or email us at email@example.com
Blissful Nights - Policies, Returns & Warranty
120-Day Sleep Trial & Hassle-Free Return Policy*
Some Blissful Nights products come with a 120-Day sleep trial*. We understand that mattresses and other sleep products are a “feel thing”. We ask that you sleep on Blissful Nights products for AT LEAST 30 days. We believe that somewhere between 30 and 120 days you should know for sure if Blissful Nights products are right for you.
- CHARGES WILL APPLY IF YOU INITIATE A RETURN BEFORE 30 DAYS of receiving your items. This includes instances where you purchased the wrong size, or you simply changed your mind, we can process a return with an $85.00 PICK-UP FEE.
- If you decide to initiate a return after sleeping on Blissful Nights Products for 31 days, notify our team and they will arrange a pick-up AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
- AFTER 120 days if there is any problem with your Blissful Nights product(s), especially a verifiable manufacturer defect, we will resolve the issue immediately. Our customer service is experienced at handling any issue and are empowered to find a solution.
*For Mattresses and Adjustable Bases only. Excludes Bedframes, Parts, Accessories and Top-of-Bed items such as Pillows, Sheets and Protectors.
Blissful Nights sends all products FedEx Ground, no signature required. Please be sure to be home or make arrangements for someone to accept and inspect the delivery. Blissful Nights is not responsible if your order is lost or stolen after we receive a delivery confirmation from our carrier. We cannot reimburse or send replacements. You also have the option to choose White-Glove in home setup, as a delivery option at check-out.
Adjustable Base 10-Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1-YEAR WARRANTY: The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY: The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Blissful Nights .
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.
WORKING WEIGHT LIMITS: Although your Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has been rigorously tested within the recommended limits in this publication, to maintain the highest quality standards, exceeding the recommended weight limits may void your warranty. The recommended weight restriction is 750 lbs. and is calculated to include the weight of the mattress.
Mattress 10-Year Limited Warranty
Blissful Nights warrants that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials and will remain serviceable under normal use and service for the limited warranty period, from the date of delivery to the consumer, subject to specific limitations and expectations subsequently set forth in the limited warranty.
This limited warranty covers any deterioration in the cell-structure of the material that causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three-fourths (3/4) of an inch, not associated with a sag in the foundation, slats, box springs, or platform. It also covers any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling. Mattress meets the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633- Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
Mattress Cover Warranty
The mattress cover is warranted to be free from defective materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase, under normal care and use. The limited warranty does not include fading, pilling, or shrinkage and is not valid where there is evidence of soiling or unsanitary conditions.
Limitations for Warranties
This limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product. You must provide proof of purchase for any limited warranty claim. Warranties are made only to the original retail purchaser and do not cover merchandise purchased or used, secondhand, or distressed. The limited warranty does not apply under the following conditions and circumstances:
- If the product is found to be physically damaged, burned, cut, torn stained, soiled, unsanitary or when product failure is due to cause of misuse or abuse.
- If there is damage to the outer fabric of the cover including wear and tear.
- If this product is used for commercial purposes.
- If the purchaser does not produce proof of purchase.
- If the purchaser finds the mattress does not meet their comfort preference.
- If the mattress is used on a frame or bed rails without a continuously solid support surface. The mattress is designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user(s). This mattress warranty does not cover your mattress if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design.
Blissful Nights does not warrant against mold. Please note the mattress should never get wet or be kept in an environment with excessively high humidity.
Blissful Nights does not warrant that this mattress is suitable for any medical conditions or that it will protect the user against bacteria, viruses or other organisms.
The limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Blissful Nights does not warrant against normal increases in the softness of the foam material or a decrease in the elasticity of the foam material. Normal use will result in signs of routine aging. Slight body impressions may appear in the normal course of use, and some changes may occur in the support characteristics. This indicates your bedding is adjusting to your body to enhance comfort and should not be considered a manufacturer defect.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s use and care instructions may void the limited warranty. All implied warranties shall be limited to the period of this limited warranty unless otherwise required by applicable federal or state law. Some states do not allow limitations on how long a limited warranty lasts, so consequently, the limitations may not apply.