Premium Adjustable Bed Frame with Massage
Write a reviewBlissful Nights IndeedLove it !!!still waiting
Have a question? We are here to help
Premium Adjustable Bed Frame with Massage, Anti-Snore, Zero Gravity, Dual USB Charging Station, Under Bed Nightlight, Wireless Remote Head and Foot Incline and No Tools Required Assembly
We set out to create a reliable adjustable bed frame and enhanced it with some features to make your night even more enjoyable. Our adjustable beds are manufactured with quality materials and components and we back that up with a 10-year warranty. This adjustable bed features 4 massage motors to evenly distribute the feature through the mattress to each side of the bed, you will also find dual USB ports on each side of the adjustable bed frame that are placed at the head so that they are still usable even in a bed frame. Included in the box you will find a back-lit wireless remote with memory settings to allow you to simply adjust your sleep position to support each activity you may do in bed, such as eating, reading, watching TV or having to work. Adjustable beds offer you optimal comfort and can alleviate body and joint pains along with reducing moderate snoring. When you raise your feet above your heart known as the zero-gravity position you can increase blood circulation, reduce your stress and soreness in the body.
- Adjustable legs allow you to customize the frame height - 6", 9" or 12"
- Each base features a 750lb weight limit
• Back-lit Wireless remote - 1 remote for Twin XL/Queen & 2 remotes for King/Cal-King
• Integrated dual massage motors melt away tension and increase circulation.
• Dual USB (4) ports in total.
• Under bed nightlight located on the sides and foot for increased illumination.
• Mattress foot retainer bar.
• Quick and easy setup and no tools required
• Ships Small Parcel – Boxes are heavy, team lifting is recommended
• Upholstered in grey linen like fabric.
• Whisper quiet motor and operating system
• UL tested
• Back-up battery power box included
• Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
• Patented 4-piece adjustable legs for customizable to fit in your existing bed frame.
• 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Omgs it’s is so amazing.the massage feels so good after you come from the gym I would highly recommend this product
It took some time for the base to arrive, but it was well worth the wait! Extremely easy to assemble at a Great price! I want more 😁
Got this bed frame for my disabled brother and he loves it. Easy set up....2 women set it up, no tools needed !!
I haven't received my order yet.
How to setup your Blissfulnights Adjustable Bed Base
10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1 -YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Blissful Nights.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.