Blissful Nights z4 Adjustable Base- Zero Clearance Designed for Storage Beds
Zero Clearance Adjustable Bed Frame with Massage, Anti-Snore, Zero Gravity, Dual USB Charging Station, Wireless Remote Head and Foot Incline and No Tools Required Assembly
Looking for an adjustable bed that works with storage beds or platform beds? Our Zero Clearance adjustable bed allows you to place this adjustable bed frame right on the slats of your bed.
We set out to create a reliable adjustable bed frame and enhanced it with some features to make your night even more enjoyable. Our adjustable beds are manufactured with quality materials and components and we back that up with a 10-year warranty.
This adjustable bed features dual massage motors to evenly distribute the feature through the mattress to each side of the bed, you will also find dual USB ports on each side of the adjustable bed frame that are placed at the head so that they are still usable even in a bed frame. Included in the box you will find a back-lit wireless remote with memory settings to allow you to simply adjust your sleep position to support each activity you may do in bed, such as eating, reading, watching TV or having to work.
Adjustable beds offer you optimal comfort and can alleviate body and joint pains along with reducing moderate snoring. When you raise your feet above your heart known as the zero-gravity position you can increase blood circulation, reduce your stress and soreness in the body.
Available in Queen, Twin XL (two Twin XL makes a King) and Split California King (Requires Cal King Split Mattress)
- Back-lit Wireless remote - 1 remote for Twin XL/Queen & 2 remotes for King/Cal-King Splits
- Integrated dual massage motors melt away tension and increase circulation.
- Dual USB (4) ports in total.
- Mattress foot retainer bar.
- Quick and easy setup and no tools required
- Ships Small Parcel – Boxes are heavy, team lifting is recommended
- Upholstered in grey linen like fabric.
- Whisper quiet motor and operating system 750lb weight capacity - King Split Options 1500lb Weight Capacity
- UL tested
- Back-up battery power box included
Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Designed to fit into most existing bedrames
- **Please verify with your bed manufacture the weight capacity of your bed frame prior to installing this adjustable bed - Base Weight Is 135lbs
We have been using the split king adjustable base for nearly 2 weeks and I am honestly mad at myself for not getting one sooner. Delivery was satisfactory and the bases arrived about 2 weeks after ordering. Set up was very easy on our custom made king size platform bed frame.
I did want to add for anyone else considering buying one that you do not need to have twin xl mattresses to use this with a kind size bed. The bases come with a connector to make both sides operate as one so you can use a single king mattress with the bases. I didn't realize this when I ordered and we ordered 2 new twin mattresses which we will now return as we can use our old mattress, which was only 3 years old.
We were really glad that this unit fit over our slats on our storage bed. The product seems durable and sturdy. The Zero G memory but doesn’t quite get to a zero g position but that could be the mattress (12’’ hybrid) not forming closely with the base when it shifts. Although the product works almost exactly as expected, I found myself needing to go back to the flat position more often then I thought to be comfortable. The massage function is nice but unfortunately my wife does not enjoy that feature as it vibrates the whole bed frame and her mattress (split king). I have had back and shoulder surgery which was the main reason for getting this item. Good product but doesn’t work for us.
Shipped via FedEx - which I thought was odd. Thankfully I was at home when it was delivered - the driver was by himself and was trying to wrangle this VERY heavy box by himself. One corner of the package was torn, but the contents were undamaged. Otherwise, the platform itself is wonderful - works great and I surprisingly love the vibrate feature as well (wish it stayed on longer, though).
Blissful Nights z4 Adjustable Base- Zero Clearance Designed for Storage Beds
Speak to our sleep concierges:
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
|Twin XL||Queen||Split King||Split Cal King|
37.5" x 79.5" x 4"
59.5" x 79.5" x 4"
75.5" x 79.5" x 4"
71.5" x 83.5" x 4"
102bs x 2 Boxes
102lbs x 2 Boxes
10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1 -YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Blissful Nights.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.