Luxury Head Tilt Adjustable Bed Frame with 12" Zoned Reactive Cooling Memory Foam Mattress Set - MediumWrite a reviewWell worth the investment
Have a question? We are here to help
Mattress Designed and Assembled in the USA
Luxury Head Tilt Adjustable Bed Frame with 12" Zoned Reactive Cooling Memory Foam - Medium
Enjoy a 120-Night Sleep Trial on The 12" Zoned Mattress has 4 specialty targeted zones designed for specific regions of the body. Each zone provides the perfect amount of conformity to keep the spine in a neutral position, allowing you to rest easy. The gel infused foams and Flex-Air Channel Base promotes airflow and flexabilty when paired with an adjustable base.
- Washable Cooling Cover
- 3" Reactive Memory Foam
- 3" Layer of Supportive Foam (Head & Foot) / Gel Swirl (Upper Torso)/ Gel Memory Foam (Hips)
- Edge Support
- 6” Flex-Air Channel Base
- Machine washable cooling zip off cover
- Compressed and rolled for small parcel shipping
- CertiPur Certified
- 10 year limited warranty
12" FOAM CONSTRUCTION WITH WEDGE SUPPORT AND AIR CHANNEL BASE
ADAPTS TO ALL BODY TYPES & SLEEPING STYLES
DEVELOPED TO WORK BETTER WITH ADJUSTABLE BEDS
IMPROVED PRESSURE RELIEF WITH MINIMAL MOTION TRANSFER
Easy to set up and operate. Fit inside the head, foot and side boards of my existing King bed frame. Just took off one side board and slid the adjustable inside opened it up as instructed connected electric tested and repeeat. Replaced side board. Using 2 twin sheets, and king oversized comforter and sheet on top. Only addition I made was for 2 tempurpedic toppers since I'm just used to the feel of sleeping on that. They work well with everythingVey satisfied. BTW my husband and I are in our 80's and live in a stilt house with a lift and set it up by ourselves!
How to setup your Blissfulnights Adjustable Bed Base
10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1 -YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Sleep Science is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Sleep Science shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Sleep Science Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Sleep Science Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Sleep Science.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Sleep Science Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.