Split Top Flex Head Premium Adjustable Bed Frame with Massage
Write a reviewGreat value comes with small flawsAdjustable base: As expected, no issuesAdjustable frame.Split Top King
Have a question? We are here to help
Split Top Flex Head Adjustable Bed Frame - Head Moves Independently and Feet Move Together in Sync. Your solution for Split Head or Flex Top Mattress Options.
The Split Top Flex Head adjustable bed features 2 Twin XL or 2 Cal King Splits, and combined with our wireless controll module the Head Portion will move indepenently and the Feet will move together.
We set out to create a reliable adjustable bed frame and enhanced it with some features to make your night even more enjoyable. Our adjustable beds are manufactured with quality materials and components and we back that up with a 10-year warranty. This adjustable bed features 4 massage motors to evenly distribute the feature through the mattress to each side of the bed, you will also find dual USB ports on each side of the adjustable bed frame that are placed at the head so that they are still usable even in a bed frame. Included in the box you will find a back-lit wireless remote with memory settings to allow you to simply adjust your sleep position to support each activity you may do in bed, such as eating, reading, watching TV or having to work. Adjustable beds offer you optimal comfort and can alleviate body and joint pains along with reducing moderate snoring. When you raise your feet above your heart known as the zero-gravity position you can increase blood circulation, reduce your stress and soreness in the body.
- Adjustable legs allow you to customize the frame height - 6", 9" or 12"
- Each base features a 750lb weight limit - Total Weight Capacity of 1500lbs
• Back-lit Wireless remote - Comes with 2 remotes
• Integrated dual massage motors melt away tension and increase circulation.
• Dual USB (4) ports in total.
• Under bed nightlight located on the sides and foot for increased illumination.
• Mattress foot retainer bar.
• Quick and easy setup and no tools required
• Ships Small Parcel – Boxes are heavy, team lifting is recommended
• Upholstered in grey linen like fabric.
• Whisper quiet motor and operating system
• UL tested
• Back-up battery power box included
• Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
• Patented 4-piece adjustable legs for customizable to fit in your existing bed frame.
• 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
We love the frame overall but lIttle things are annoying. The anti snore button will lift both head rest instead of just your partner. Both sides of the bed vibrate even if only one person wants the bed to vibrate. It’s little things but still annoying. Motors are quiet and the bed is sturdy. The two bed frames seem to stay together and not slide apart. Instructions are ok but not great. Overall good value for a bed frame.
It works as advertised. Much less expensive than getting from mattress retailers. Definitely worth a look. Easy to adjust the connection as a full split, split top, or fully connected. Just use the remote as instructed.
These bases are a quality product especially for the price. Split top controls have some issues so we just run each side separately and are very pleased.
How to setup your Blissfulnights Adjustable Bed Base
10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1 -YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Sleep Science is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Sleep Science shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Sleep Science Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Sleep Science Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Sleep Science.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Sleep Science Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.