Adjustable Bed Base with Wireless Remote
Write a reviewEnjoy going to bed agan!Love the bed base.Blissful Nights Adjustable Bed BaseEasier than I thoughtbed
Have a question? We are here to help
Adjustable Bed Base with Wireless Remote Head and Foot Incline and No Tools Required Assembly
We set out to create a quality and reliable adjustable bed frame that has all the functions you need to customize your sleep position at an affordable price delivered right to your home. Included you will find a wireless remote to allow you to simply adjust your sleep position to support each activity you may do in bed, such as eating, reading, watching TV or having to work. Adjustable beds offer you optimal comfort and can alleviate body and joint pains along with reducing moderate snoring. When you raise your feet above your heart known as the zero-gravity position you can increase blood circulation, reduce your stress and soreness in the body.
- Adjustable legs allow you to customize the frame height - 6", 9" or 12"
- Each base features a 750lb weight limit
• Wireless remote settings include: head up/down, foot up/down & a one-touch flat position button
• Wireless remote control: 1 for Twin XL/Queen & 2 remotes for King/Cal-King
• Foot Retainer bar to keep the mattress in place
• Easy setup and no tools required
• Ships Small Parcel
• Upholstered grey linen like fabric
• Whisper quiet motor and operating system
• UL tested
• Back-up battery power down box included
• Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
• Patented 4-piece adjustable legs for custom leg heights to allow you to raise or lower the base to your personal needs without the use of tools
• 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
New Split Top Adjustable Bed:
The split top allows the head portion of the adjustable bed to move independently and the foot portion moves in sync on both sides.
• Ships with the split top adapter and can be toggled on and off.
• Requires the use of a split top mattress to function properly.
I used to dread bedtime. Now I look forward to it. i used to toss and turn all bight. Not anymore. Plus I make less trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
Easy to set up. Fit perfectly in our King Bed Frame. No complaints so far.
So far, so good! Very heavy, but it does just fit inside our older bed frame with head and footboards. Bought rubber anti-skid cups at hardware store to prevent base from "scooting" on tile floor. Motors VERY quiet. Thank you.
Setting up the split king was easy, everything worked as expected. I wish the legs weren't plastic though. But I am very happy to have saved so much on my king upgrade buy buying the frame here
much better thn j had
10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1 -YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Blissful Nights.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.