Premium Adjustable Bed Frame with Massage
Write a reviewVery impressed so far.Great bed frames, quiet motors and very solid construction!Includes all features of $2500-4000 units except for head tilt.Great Sleep at a Great PriceGame Changer!
Have a question? We are here to help
Premium Adjustable Bed Frame with Massage, Anti-Snore, Zero Gravity, Dual USB Charging Station, Under Bed Nightlight, Wireless Remote Head and Foot Incline and No Tools Required Assembly
We set out to create a reliable adjustable bed frame and enhanced it with some features to make your night even more enjoyable. Our adjustable beds are manufactured with quality materials and components and we back that up with a 10-year warranty. This adjustable bed features 4 massage motors to evenly distribute the feature through the mattress to each side of the bed, you will also find dual USB ports on each side of the adjustable bed frame that are placed at the head so that they are still usable even in a bed frame. Included in the box you will find a back-lit wireless remote with memory settings to allow you to simply adjust your sleep position to support each activity you may do in bed, such as eating, reading, watching TV or having to work. Adjustable beds offer you optimal comfort and can alleviate body and joint pains along with reducing moderate snoring. When you raise your feet above your heart known as the zero-gravity position you can increase blood circulation, reduce your stress and soreness in the body.
- Adjustable legs allow you to customize the frame height - 6", 9" or 12"
- Each base features a 750lb weight limit
• Back-lit Wireless remote - 1 remote for Twin XL/Queen & 2 remotes for King/Cal-King
• Integrated dual massage motors melt away tension and increase circulation.
• Dual USB (4) ports in total.
• Under bed nightlight located on the sides and foot for increased illumination.
• Mattress foot retainer bar.
• Quick and easy setup and no tools required
• Ships Small Parcel – Boxes are heavy, team lifting is recommended
• Upholstered in grey linen like fabric.
• Whisper quiet motor and operating system
• UL tested
• Back-up battery power box included
• Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
• Patented 4-piece adjustable legs for customizable to fit in your existing bed frame.
• 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
The big heavy boxes for our split-King were scheduled to arrive less than 4 days after we ordered, which was impressive. They were sent FedEx. The boxes were a bit beat up, but the contents were in excellent condition. The only casualty was a small foot inside one of the beds that appears to just be a spacer for when they are folded for transport. Nothing else was broken or damaged.So far we are VERY impressed. The beds were almost ridiculously easy to set up. It does take two people unless you are a seasoned weight lifter- they aren't light. Just unfold, remove the zip ties holding the boxes with the legs, remote, and mattress retainer (for the end), screw the feet on, screw the mattress retainer on with the wing nuts provided, and set the bed where you want it. The remote for each one was already paired. Plugged them in and they worked right away!The motors are quiet and the mechanism is much faster than some others we had tried out. We have 14' memory foam mattresses on them and they don't seem to even be working hard. The massage functions are better than I expected. The under-bed night lights are a wonderful and classy bonus.For the set- they cost almost $500 less than similar ones we were looking at from a local furniture store, but they have more functions (massage, night light, memory settings) than they did.I will update this if anything goes wrong, but for now- we are very-very happy!
We ordered these to use on new Layla mattresses we bought. These bed frames are great, super quiet motors, very solid, no wiggle or squeaks. Remote is backlight and laid out nice. Zero gravity function is fantastic as well. We bought the split-king frames, they are very high quality.
I researched adjustable beds awhile before purchasing. This one is everything the manufacturer touts. Easy assembly, quiet and smooth operation between settings. Back lit remote and under bed lighting are handy features at night. No wall hugging, but unless you’re sitting straight up it stays close to night stand. The only feature missing from the most expensive units is head tilt. Consider the tasks you perform in bed to determine how much that matters. Not enough for me to pay 5x more for an adjustable bed. Excellent. Recommend. Would buy again.
Most adjustable beds at furniture stores do not have a warranty. They cost at least twice as much money too.that is why I decided to buys this bed at half the price. I am really glad I did. My son suffers from sleep apnea. The snore function is awesome. He sleeps mostly I'm the zero gravity position. He is 6 ft 3 and this position allows him to sleep comfortably. I would buy again. My sister tried it out and will be purchasing this bed. We paired it with a Slumber Solutions 10 inch gel cooling memory foam mattress.
Since having surgery, I had to use a 'wedge pillow' to sleep at an incline. My best friend and sister both purchased adjustable beds some time ago and told me I should get one. Well, this adjustable bed base was such a game changer for me! Surgery aside, this bed is wonderful! I sleep SO much better … EVERY night since I got it.So I got rid of the wedge pillow and extra pillows I used while watching tv. Speaking of tv, I didn't think I'd use the under-bed lighting but I put it on every night; these lights are perfect while watching television in the dark.I had an issue with one of the buttons on the remote control so I called the Customer Service number. The friendly, professional woman at the other end told me that she would send a new remote along with a power box, in case it's just not the remote. Only a couple days later I received the two items followed by a phone call from a service person who made an appointment the same day with me to pair up the remote and install the power box if necessary.Luckily, it was an easy fix with just the remote control and it was done within 15 minutes! Wonderful Service!!If you're hesitating about getting an adjustable bed base, I can't urge you enough to take the leap with this one. The price, the service and the quality of the bed base are great!One last thing - like several reviewers have mentioned before, this bed base is very heavy! You will need TWO people when setting it up, to flip it over once the legs are on.
10 Year Limited Warranty
FULL 1 -YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. During the first year, Blissful Nights will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any defective part This includes all authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any parts found to be defective.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has a two-year, full replacement warranty, parts, labor, and transportation; on the motor should the motor(s) fail during the first two years of this warranty from the original purchase date.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
During year 2 through year 5, from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace any bed part, to the original purchaser, found to be defective. The part must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the replacement part(s) or purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights is limited to the replacement of the defective part or parts ONLY with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and transportation costs of said part(s).
10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
During year 6 through year 10 from the original purchase date, Blissful Nights will replace, per the terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph, any bed part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay 1 /180 of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of months, after the fifth (5th) year, from the original purchase date. This warranty applies only to replacement part(s). The purchaser may be subject to charges for said part(s) to include, but not limited to, freight charges. Liability of Blissful Nights shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) only with purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs of said part(s).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, removal, installation, set up, loss of use, shipping, or any other costs or expenses not expressly covered in this warranty. This warranty does not apply:
- To damage resulting from misuse or abuse caused by the purchaser.
- To damage caused by the repairs or parts replacement by an authorized person.
- If the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base has been mishandled (including during shipping), subject to physical abuse or an improper power supply, or otherwise operated in a manner inconsistent with procedures outlined in the owner's manual and warranty.
- To damage to mattresses, bedding, cables, electrical cords, or accessories supplied by dealers.
- To modification of the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base without prior written consent by Blissful Nights.
- To costs for unauthorized service calls for educating the consumer about the Blissful Nights Adjustable Base or locating properly functioning power outlets.
- If the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded.
- If used in any environment or a commercial setting for which it was not intended. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The Purchaser may have the other rights, which may vary from state to state. This warranty is valid in the 48 continuous states.